These look delicious! Its always fun to bake early morning (before its too hot) in the summer. Here’s something thats tasty and (kinda) good for you. You can find the recipe on the otherside of the jump:
For this banana crumb muffin you’ll need:
- - 1 1/2 cups of all flour
- - 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- - 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- - 3 mashed bananas
- - 3/4 cup white sugar
- -1/3 cup of melted butter
- - 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- - 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour
- - 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- - 1 tablespoon of butter
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly grease 10 muffin cups
2) Mix together the 1 1/2 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, bananas, sugar, egg and butter into a large bowl. Once mixed, pour into muffic cups.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter, Mix together. Sprinkle topping over the muffin mixture.
4) Bake in the over for 20 mins and ENJOY.
What are your favorite recipes? Send them over so we can post them to MOSAMUSE.